Show all post Oct 21, 2016
Eleven Things About Executive Editor May Chenby May Chen
We love the Proust Questionnaire here, so we thought it’d be fun to “Avonize” so you can get to know us:
- What are you currently reading/writing?
As I’m writing this, I’m reading Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines, by the time this posts, I’ve probably already finished reading her entire backlist.
- What is your best piece of romantic advice?
I’ll share what’s worked in my relationship–I make my husband his favorite creamy pasta dish even though I may want scrambled eggs for dinner (tho let’s be honest I usually want creamy carbs too), he learned to make excellent cocktails for me even though he doesn’t drink.
- What was the first Avon book you ever read?
Definitely a book by Kathleen Woodiwiss
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Big bags of cheetos and bottles of wine!
- Finish this sentence: It was a dark and stormy ___cocktail______
- Coffee or Tea?
- Pen or Pencil?
Pen, I don’t mess around.
- Favorite movie theater snack?
I don’t snack in movie theaters…don’t judge me.
- Tell us your 6 word memoir
Read too much, need more sleep
- Favorite Romance Trope
Ah, I have so many! Friends to lovers (but when the friends are CLEARLY into each other), forbidden love (good girl/bag guy, class differences, heroine is the younger sister of hero’s best friend etc), unrequited love (but mostly when the guy has always crushed on the girl and the girl is unaware)–I could go on and on…
- Where can we find you? (Website, fb, twitter, Instagram, Goodreads, etc.) Twitter: aMAYzingChen